Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) in Vancouver, BC
Platelet-Rich-Plasma can be used for several aesthetic purposes.
- PRP for hair restoration,
- Treating under eye bags,
- Facial rejuvenation
- Softening neck bands.
Dr. Turban offers packaged pricing for patients who desire to receive more than 3 sessions.
How does PRP work?
Eclipse PRP® is an autologous system that allows Dr. Turban to prepare platelet-rich plasma at the point of care. The platelet-rich plasma contains concentrates with minimal amounts of contaminating red and white blood cells. By using your blood, this treatment helps to reverse hair loss and grow new hair.
Are you a candidate for PRP?
If you are not pregnant or breastfeeding, PRP for hair restoration is the perfect treatment for you.
- Procedure Time : 30 min - 1 hour
- Technique : Micro droplet injection, cannula, microneedles.
- Recovery Time : 3-5 days
- Pain Level : Mild to medium
- Anesthesia : Topical numbing cream and ice