Cheek enhancements Treatments in Vancouver, BC:
What it is?
Dr. Turban offers several non-surgical treatments to reshape the patient's mid face to improve cheekbone definition.
As we age, our face begins to sag. There are two ways to improve skin's volume in the mid-face. PDO thread reposition the natural fat pad and produce new collagen. To enhance the PDO thread treatment, we use dermal filler to improve volume, smoothen cheeks, and enhance face shape.
Do we have to do PDO threading and filler together?
No. Depending on your desire and goals, you can get treatments separately or together.
- Procedure Time: 20-30 minutes
- Filler technique: Small needle injection or cannula.
- Threading technique: Under the local anesthesia, Dr. Turban inserts a dissolvable thread called Polydioxanone (PDO) under the skin. This technique repositions mid face fat pad and enhances cheeks and tightens facial tissues.
- Anesthesia: Depending on procedure, topical numbing cream and local anesthesia
- Recovery Time: Depends on the procedure (will be discussed during consultation).
- Pain Level: none to mild
- Lasts: Depends on procedure. PDO threading can last up to 2 years. Filler lasts 3-6 months.
- Results: Immediate