What is it?
Microneedling with PRP is a relatively new approach to treating a variety of skin conditions, such as hyperpigmentation and scarring. This technique involves tiny needles that are injected into the outer layers of skin in order to stimulate natural healing processes within.
Using PRP with microneedling allows the body to generate even greater amounts of its own growth factors, thereby accelerating the type of repair and regeneration needed for healthy, glowing skin.
- Procedure Time: 30-60 minutes
- Technique: micro punctures combined with micro droplet injection with or without infusion therapy
- Anesthesia: Topical numbing cream
- Recovery Time: 2 – 5 days
- Lasts: Has a cumulative effect
- Discomfort Level: Mild to moderate
- Results: Within 1 – 2 weeks